This position is responsible to perform receiving and shipping tasks in an efficient manner.
- Operating bulk liquid loading and unloading equipment
- Use of computer controls
- Inspect rail tank cars and tank trailers
- Operate rail car mover
- Maintain product samples and production records
- Adherence to strict safety and quality procedures
- Assisting with general facility maintenance
- Maintaining first-class housekeeping standards
Education and Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent
- Shipping and Receiving experience a plus
- Basic computer skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Good organizational skills
Compensation ranges commensurate with qualifications and experience. We offer competitive benefits and a retirement plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.