In order to keep its investors informed regarding the activities and performance, Iowa Renewable Energy communicates with its investors via quarterly newsletters. Since the nature of the material is confidential to Iowa Renewable Energy and its Unit Holders, the newsletters will not be posted for public view. If you are a Unit Holder and are not receiving the quarterly newsletter, please contact us.
Iowa Renewable Energy has implemented a Qualified Matching Service or trading platform to assist investors in buying or selling IRE Units, please go to www.AgStockTrade.com or call (800) 859-3018. Due to the terms and conditions under the operating agreement, there is no assurance that upon a match, sale and transfer will become effective between the buyer and seller. The Board of Directors will need to approve the transfer consistent with the operating agreement before any transfer is allowed.
Related party transfers of ownership continue to be handled directly by Iowa Renewable Energy. In order to transfer ownership of Units, a Unit Transfer Application must be completed. Please contact Iowa Renewable Energy to obtain an application and to answer questions related to the process. The Company acts as the transfer agent and all transfers require the approval of the Board of Directors.
To add or update your email address or other information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Iowa Renewable Energy, LLC
1701 East 7th Street
Washington, Iowa 52353
Larry was seated as a director for Iowa Renewable Energy in 2010.
- Mr. Rippey is a CPA with over 30 years of experience in public accounting.
- Since 1986 Mr. Rippey has served as a partner of Graf & Company, a certified public accounting and financial services firm with over 2000 clients in Iowa and Missouri.
- Mr. Rippey is licensed to practice in Iowa, Missouri and Texas.
- Mr. Rippey’s public accounting experience includes income tax preparation, business and financial consulting, accounting and auditing for individuals and business.
- Mr. Rippey is a member of the American Institute of CPA’s and the Iowa Society of CPA’s.
- Mr. Rippey owns and manages 375 acres of farmland near Fairfield, Iowa and is the principal in Graf & Company Building Partnership, LWR PC, and Highland Plaza, LLC.
Mark has been involved with the IRE project from the inception beginning with the feasibility study.
- Since 1980, Mr. Cobb has served as the President of Cobb Oil Co., Inc., a petroleum jobber located in Brighton, Iowa.
- Mr. Cobb currently serves on the Iowa Biodiesel Board and the Petroleum Marketer’s and Convenience Stores of Iowa Service Board
Ed has served as a director since the inception of IRE.
- Mr. Hershberger has served as President of English River Pellets, Inc., a feed manufacturing and grain elevator with three locations and annual sales of $20 million since 1972.
- Mr. Hershberger has served as the President of R & H Enterprises, Inc. and Ridgecrest Turkey Farm, Inc. since 1991.
- Mr. Hershberger has served as a member of the Board of Directors for Iowa Turkey Growers cooperative since 1998.
Ron was appointed COO/CFO in August, 2012.
- Mr. Lutovsky received his Master of Business Administration from the University of St. Thomas in Minneapolis, Minnesota in 1995.
- Mr. Lutovsky’s experience includes Senior Management roles in Accounting, Distribution, Finance, Lean Manufacturing, and Operations for various manufacturing companies, including Cargill, HNI Corporation, and Modine Manufacturing Company.
- Mr. Lutovsky had previously held the position of CFO with Iowa Renewable Energy, LLC. in 2008.
Mike has been involved with the IRE project from the inception beginning with the feasibility study.
- Mr. Bohannan has a BSME (Mechanical Engineering) from Louisiana Tech.
- Mr. Bohannan has been employed by NGPL (National Gas Pipeline) and the successor company, Kinder-Morgan for 29 years.
- During that period, Mr. Bohannan has served in Arkansas, Kansas and Iowa in a variety of engineering and technical support function.
- Since 2001, Mr. Bohannan has been gas operations manager for all transmission and storage operations in Iowa.
John has been involved with the IRE project from the inception beginning with the feasibility study.
- Mr. Heisdorffer owns and operates a 1,300 acre farm near Keota, Iowa.
- Mr. Heisdorffer served as secretary, treasurer and technical chairman on the National Biodiesel Board from 1996 to 2004.
- Mr. Heisdorffer served for nine years on the Iowa Soybean Promotion Board.
- Mr. Heisdorffer is past president of the Iowa Soybean Association.
- Mr. Heisdorffer has also served on the local coop board for 12 years.
- Mr. Heisdorffer in his capacity on the afore mentioned boards, frequently travels to Washington D.C. and Des Moines to visit with Congressional delegations.
- Mr. Heisdorffer has traveled internationally to promote Iowa Agriculture, most recently Mr. Heisdorffer hosted a delegation from China.
Steve was seated as a director for Iowa Renewable Energy in 2010.
- Mr. Powell is a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), Life Underwriters Training Council Fellow (LUTCF) and an Accredited Estate Planner (AEP) with forty one years of practice in the financial services profession.
- Mr. Powell is currently the president of Life Investors Financial Services, Inc. DBA Powell Financial Group.
- Mr. Powell is securities licensed through Transamerica Financial Advisors where he is an Investment Advisory Representative (IAR).
- Mr. Powell serves on the Bank/Finance, Benefits, and Personnel Committees for IRE.
- Mr. Powell received his Master of Science in Financial Services from The American College in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania in 1996.
- Mr. Powell is a 40 year life and qualifying member of the Million Dollar Round Table which represents less than 3% of the top insurance and investment professionals in the world and is currently also a member of the Court of the Table.
- Mr. Powell also currently services as executive director of the Fortunaire’s Club Charitable Foundation.
- Mr. Powell is a past president of the Quad City Estate Planning Council, the National Association of Financial Advisors Quad Cities, and the Quad Cities Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals.
- Mr. Powell is a member of Palmer College Planned Giving Council.
- Mr. Powell serves on the Transamerica Agency Network of AEGON USA’s General Agent’s Council.
Tim was seated as a director for Iowa Renewable Energy in 2012.
- Mr. Swift is Co-Owner, Vice President and Secretary of Hiway Service Center Corp, a truck and equipment repair facility and a NAPA parts store since 1978
- Mr. Swift serves as Secretary and Treasurer of Washington Fliers, a not-for-profit corporation that owns and provides aircraft to qualified members since 1978
- Mr. Swift is Co-Owner, President and Treasurer of Timson, Inc., a truck and driver leasing company since 1984