Iowa Renewable Energy, LLC is looking for an individual to join our team as a Licensed Industrial Electrician. Our facility is a 24/7 operation.
Position Requirements include:
- 4 years experience as an Industrial Electrician
- Extensive knowledge with Allen Bradley PLC’s & VFD’s, 480volt, 120volt, and 4-20ma troubleshooting techniques
- Instrumentation experience with Logix 5000, RS View 32 and Endress Hauser is a plus
- General knowledge needed in pump repair and boiler operation.
- Responsibilities will include managing and scheduling maintenance of processing/utilities equipment
- Perform general maintenance and housekeeping
- Maintain inventory/order critical repair parts
- Health Insurance
- Employee only: EE pays $1.00 for insurance
- Family: EE pays 35% of premium
- Life Insurance: $15,000 worth of coverage
- Voluntary Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Group Life Insurance: EE’s pay 100% of premium
- 401k matching
- Immediate participation available
- After 1 year of service; 50% match of EE’s contribution up to 5%
- $15,000 life insurance policy
- Uniform included
Compensation is dependent upon experience.
Drug screen and pre-employment physical are required.
Equal Opportunity Employer