Iowa Renewable Energy is looking for an energetic and detail oriented person to join our team as Maintenance Technician. The purpose of this position is to maintain the processing and utility equipment to be operational at all times while ensuring quality biodiesel production while maintaining a clean, safe and well-kept facility.
- General and scheduled maintenance throughout the facility and maintaining critical parts inventory
- Experience in maintaining and troubleshooting of electrical controls, pneumatics, vacuum pumps, and boiler operations; including plumbing, pipefitting, and welding a huge plus
A high school diploma or equivalent is required; a two year college degree in industrial or electrical maintenance or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Health Insurance
- Employee only: EE pays $1.00 for insurance
- Family: EE pays 35% of premium
- Life Insurance: $15,000 worth of coverage
- Voluntary Dental, Vision, STD/LTD, Group Life Insurance: EE’s pay 100% of premium
- 401k matching
- Immediate participation available
- After 1 year of service; 50% match of EE’s contribution up to 5%
- $15,000 life insurance policy
- Uniform included
Compensation $19.85 to start, quarterly increases, $22.05 at the end of first year.
Drug screen and pre-employment physical are required.
Equal Opportunity Employer